Monday, July 02, 2012

Sneaky old broad...

A man gets out of hospital after having plastic surgery on his face. Happy with the work he goes to the nearest bar, orders a drink and asks the barman, "How old do you think I am?". The barman looks at him "42... 43?", the man then quickly replies " I'm 54! Ha!", finishes his drink and leaves. He then goes to the butchers to get something for dinner that night, orders his meat and asks "How old do you think I am?". The butcher looks him up and down and replies "I don't know, 43 or something?", pleased with the answer the man replies "I'm actually 54! Thanks for the compliment" and leaves with his meat. The man then goes to the bus-stop to get a bus home. An elderly woman is standing there too so he asks "How old do you think I am?". She looks at him and says " well when I was younger I learned a trick that with a tickle of a man's balls I could tell how old he was", the man bemused says "Really!? Uh... go on then..." so he proceeds to get his balls out, the old woman gives them a tickle and says to him "You are 54." Completely shocked the man says "You're right! that's incredible, how did you know that?" to which the old woman replies "I was behind you in the butchers".

No comments: