Monday, April 28, 2008

pussycats

A recently widowed Jewish lady was sitting on a towel at the beach in Florida.

She took her sun hat off of her face, only to notice that a man her age had walked up, placed his towel on the sand a few feet away, and began to read a book.

Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "Hello, sir, how are you?"

"Fine, thanks," he responded, and returned to reading his book.

"I just love the beach, the salt air and the sunshine. Do you come here often?" she asked.

"First time since my wife passed away last year," he replied, and turned back to his book.

"So, do you live around here, too?" she asked.

"Yes, I live over there in Sun Tree," he answered, then resumed reading.

Trying to find a topic of common interest, Sarah went on, "Do you like shuffleboard or cook-outs?"

"I hate shuffleboard but sometimes I enjoy a cook-out," he answered then returned to his book.

"Do you like to go to the movies?" she asked.

"I hate theaters. If I do see a movie, I rent it and watch it from the couch," he said, and kept on reading.

"Do you like pussycats?" she persisted.

In a flash, the man threw his book into the sand, jumped off his towel onto hers, tore off both their swimsuits and gave her the most passionate encounter of her life!

A few moments later, as the cloud of sand began to settle and Sarah was able to breathe, she gasped and asked him, "How did you ever guess that was what I wanted?"

The man answered, "Well ... how did you know my name is Katz?"

No comments: