Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Worst Day of my Life

A guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an hour
when this big trouble-making biker steps next to him, grabs his drink,
gulps it down in one swig and then turns to the guy with a menacing
stare as if to say, 'What'cha gonna do about it?'

The poor little guy starts crying.

'Come on man I was just giving you a hard time,' the biker says. 'I
didn't think you'd CRY.' 'I can't stand to see a man crying'.

'This is the worst day of my life,' says the little guy between sobs.
'I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important
meeting, so my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot,I found my
car was stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the
cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener and my dog bit
me. So, I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end
to my life, and then you show up and drink the damn poison.

No comments: