Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Men Don't Listen

A man is showering in a locker room with his
buddy when he notices his friend is very well endowed.

'Damn, Bob, you're hung!' Jim exclaims.
'I wasn't always this impressive, I had to
work for it.'

'What do you mean?' Jim asked.
'Well, every day for the past two years I've
spent an hour each night rubbing it with butter. I know it sounds crazy but
it actually made it grow 4 inches! You should try it.’

Jim agrees that he’ll try it . . .
A few months later the two are in the same
locker room and Bob asks Jim how his situation is going.

Jim replied, 'I did what you said, Bob, but
I've actually gotten smaller! I lost two inches already!'
'Did you do everything I told you? An hour
each day with butter?'

'Well, I was out of butter, so I've been
using Crisco.'

Wait for it ...........





Crisco!!?' Bob exclaimed. ‘Damn it, Jim,
Crisco is shortening!’

MORAL OF THE STORY:

You gotta follow the recipe & men don't
listen!

No comments: