Monday, October 02, 2006

Grandma's Boyfriend

A 5 yr old boy went to visit his grandmother one day.
While playing with his toys in her bedroom while Grandma was
dusting, he looked up and said, "Grandma, how come you don't
have a boyfriend?"
Grandma replied, "Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in
my bedroom and watch it all day long.
The TV evangelists keep me company and make me feel so good.
The comedies make me laugh. I'm really happy with the TV as
my boyfriend."
Grandma turned on the TV and the reception was terrible.
She started adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture
in focus.
Frustrated, she finally started hitting the backside of the
TV, hoping to fix the problem.
The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to
open the door, and there stood a man. The man said, "Hello,
son, is your grandma home?"
The little boy replied, "Yeah, but she's in the bedroom
bangin' her boyfriend."

Grandma's minister fainted.

No comments: