Monday, March 05, 2007

Chinese wedding night!

Chinese couple gets married and she's a virgin.
Truth be told, he is not too experienced either.

On the wedding night, she gets naked under the
sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next
to her and tries to be reassuring.

"My darring" he says, "I know dis yo firss time and
you berry frighten.

I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do
anyting, juss anyting you want.. Whatchou want?" he
says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes
will impress his virgn bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently
(and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I want to
try someting I have heard about .. numbaa 69".

More thoughtful silence, this time from him.

Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries...
"You want...chicken wiff broccori?"

No comments: