Thursday, November 19, 2009

Politically Incorrect Humor

I can't see the big deal with calling a Pakistani a Paki.
It's just the same as calling an Australian an Aussie, a Scotsman a Scot, or a Frenchman an asshole.


I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a guy hiding behind a gravestone.
I said, "Morning." He replied, "No, just taking a crap."


Went to my first Muslim birthday party last week.
The musical chairs was a bit slow, but man, pass the parcel was quick!!!


When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.


I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan guy standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul........ Won't it start?"

No comments: