Monday, September 17, 2012

BEING A FARMER IS TOUGH!


 
  • A farmer was selling his peaches door to door. He knocked on a door and a shapely 30-something woman dressed in a very sheer negligee answered the door. 
  • He raised his basket to show her the peaches and asked, "Would you like to buy some peaches?"
  • She pulled the top of the negligee to one side and asked, "Are they as firm as this?"
  • He nodded his head and said, "Yes ma'am," and a little tear ran from his eye.
  • Then she pulled the other side of her negligee off asking, "Are they nice and pink like this?"
  • The farmer said, "Yes," and another tear came from the other eye.
  • Then she unbuttoned the bottom of her negligee and asked, "Are they as fuzzy as this?"
  • He again said, "Yes," and broke down crying.
  • She asked, "Why on earth are you crying?"
  • Drying his eyes he replied,
  • "The drought got my corn, the flood got my soy beans, a tornado levelled my barn,  and now I think I'm gonna get fucked out of my peaches."

 

No comments: