Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Three mice go drinking

Three mice are sitting in a bar having drinks. They all order a shot of whiskey together and are thinking of something to drink to.
The first mouse says, "I'm so fucking hard core the first thing I do when I go home every night is find a pill of rat poison, grind it up, and use it to season all my food" while showing off all of his chest hair. He slams his shot
The second mouse says, as he flexes to show off "that's pretty hard core, but the first thing I do when I get home every night is find a mouse trap, step on it to set it off and catch the bar as it comes down. I do a few reps of ten before I eat the cheese" . He slams his shot
The third mouse rolls his eyes, takes his shot and says "Man I don't have time for this shit. I have to go fuck my cat"

No comments: