Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tyron & Robert

Tyrone asked his work buddy, Robert, one morni ng, "Man, why you
always so damn happy when you come to work every day?"

Robert replied, "That's because I make love to my wife every morning before work."

Amazed, Tyrone asked him how he gets his wife to make love to him
every morning.
"That's easy," Robert said. "I just tell her this little poem that I
made up. She loves it!.

It goes like this:
Blond hair, blond hair,
eyes so blue.
I love waking up
and making love to you!"


Tyrone said, "Man, you white guys are so damn sentimental. " But he decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
He spent the rest of the day thinking of a poem for his wife. The
next day Tyrone showed up to work just beat to hell; bruised eyes, broken nose, fat lip, the works!!!
Robert asked, "Man, what happened! To you?!"
Tyrone said, "I don't know, man. I went home and tried your advice. I just told her a poem.."
Well, what poem did you tell her?

Tyrone said:
"Nappy head, nappy head,
eyes like a frog.
If I could roll your fat ass over,
I'd hump you like a dog!"

No comments: