Friday, March 06, 2009

In a nursing home, a nurse walks into a room and sees a patient acting
as if he's driving a car. The nurse asks him, "Charlie! What are you
doing?"

Charlie replied, "Can't talk right now....I'm driving to Chicago!"

The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room. The next day the
nurse enters Charlie's room just as he stops driving his imaginary car
and asks, "Well Charlie, how are you doing?"

Charlie says, "I'm exhausted, I just got into Chicago and I need some
rest."

"That's great," replied the nurse, "I'm glad you had a safe trip." The
nurse leaves Charlie's room, and goes across the hall into Fred's room,
and finds Fred sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously. With suprise
she asks, "Fred what are you doing!?"

To which Fred replies, "I'm screwing Charlie's wife. He's in Chicago!"

No comments: