Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Charlie gets home late one night and, Kitty, his wife says, 'Where in the hell have you been?' Charlie replies, 'I was out getting a tattoo.'

'A tattoo?' she frowned. 'What kind of tattoo did you get? I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates,' he said proudly. 'What the hell were you thinking?' she said, shaking her head in disgust.'Why on earth would a retired person get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?'

'Well, I did it for four reasons.
One, I like to watch my money grow
Two, once in a while I like to play with my money.
Three, I like how money feels in my hand.
And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want.'

Charlie is recovering in room 233 at the local hospital.

No comments: