Saturday, June 05, 2010

'Brokeback Bar'

A Newfie walks into a bar and he realizes it's a gay bar.
But what the heck, he says to himself, "I can really use a drink."
When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the Newfie, "What's the name of your weewee?"
The Newfie says, "Look, I'm not into any of that, all I want is a drink."
The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your weewee. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It,' and that guy down at the end of the bar calls his, Snickers, because it really 'Satisfies.'"
The Newfie looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. So the Newfie asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?"
The man looks back and says with a smile "Timex," and the thirsty Newfie asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin'and keeps on tickin!"
A little shaken, the Newfie turns to two fellas on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, "So, what do you guys call yours?"
The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because Quality is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"
The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY, 'Like A Rock.'" and gives a wink.
Even more shaken the Newfie has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name. He exclaims, "The name of my weewee is 'SECRET.' Now give me a beer."
The bartender begins to pour the Newfie a beer, but with a puzzled look asked, "Why Secret?"
The Newfie says, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN.

No comments: