Thursday, June 10, 2010

SEX AFTER DEATH...

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come

back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.

After a long life together, the husband was the first to die. True to his
word, he made the first contact:
" Marion ...
Marion "
"Is that you, Jack ?"
"Yes, I ' ve come
back like we agreed."

"That ' s
wonderful! What ' s it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have

breakfast and then it ' s off to the golf course. I have
sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then
have sex a couple of more times. Then I have lunch
(you ' d be proud - lots of greens). Another romp
around the golf course, then pretty much have sex
the rest of the afternoon. After supper, it ' s
back to golf course again. Then it ' s more sex until
late at night. I catch some much needed sleep and
then the next day it starts all over again"

"Oh, Jack are you in Heaven?"

"No..........I'm a rabbit in Arizona

No comments: