Monday, July 27, 2009

Dave and his buddies were hanging out and planning their next Golf outing at the club.

Unfortunately, Dave had to tell them that he couldn't go saturday because his wife wouldn't let him.
After a lot of teasing and name calling, Dave headed home frustrated.
The following week when Dave's buddies arrived at the Golf course, they were shocked to see Dave. He was already sitting in the club house having a full breakfast.
"How did you talk your missus into letting you go Dave?"
"I didn't have to," Dave replied. "Yesterday, when I left work, I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows because I couldn't play tomorrow.

Then my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'."
"When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see -through negligee and she said, 'Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want' . . ."

and so here I am!

No comments: