Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Post Office

A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job. The interviewer asks
him, "have you been in the service?"Yes" he says. "I was in Afghanistan
for two years"The interviewer says, "That will give you extra points
toward employment". The interviewer then asks, "Are you disabled in any
way"?The guy says, "Yes 100%... a mortar round exploded near me and blew
my testicles off".The interviewer tells the guy, "O. K. I can hire you
right now. The hours are from 8:00 A M to 4:00 PM You can start
tomorrow. Come in at 10:00 A.M.The guy is puzzled and says, "If the
hours are from 8:00 A M to 4:00 PM, then why do you want me to come in
at 10:00 A M""This is a government job" the interviewer says. "For the
first two hours we sit around scratching our balls. No point in you
coming in for that."

No comments: