Friday, January 22, 2010

A guy was traveling through the United States on vacation when, lo and
behold, he lost his wallet and all identification.. Cutting his trip
short, he attempts to make his way home but is stopped by the Customs
Agent at the Peace Arch Customs

"May I see your identification, please?" asks the agent.
"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replies the guy.

"Sure, buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border",
says the agent.

"But I can prove that I'm a Canadian!" he said. I have a picture of
Stephen Harper tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of Michael
Ignatieff on the other"..

"This I gotta see..." replies the agent.
With that, Joe drops his pants and bends over in front of the agent. "By
golly, you're right!" exclaims the agent. "Go on home to British Columbia".

"Thanks!" he says. "But how did you know I was from British Columbia?"
The agent replies, "I recognized Gordon Campbell in the
middle".

No comments: