Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year! my resolution

Over the past few months I have forwarded some inappropriate pictures and jokes
to friends who I thought shared an eclectic sense of humor. Unfortunately this wasn't
the case and I seem to have upset some people.

If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apology. I have also sent
some intelligent and thought provoking mails which may have been boring to some
people. If you were one of those, also please accept my apology.

From now on I will only post or send e-mail with a cultural or educational content such
as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics. Below is a picture of the Pont
Neuf Bridge in Paris . It is the oldest bridge in Paris and took 26 years to build. It was
completed in 1604...


No comments: